What We Do

Rude Food is a not-for-profit initiative to counter food waste in the city of Malmö. We are Sweden's 1st rescued-food catering service!

Why?

How?

A THIRD of the food that humans produce is wasted. This is unacceptable.

We identify food wastage points and actively collaborate with food producers, distributors, and sellers to re-circulate their surplus before it goes to waste.

60% of this surplus is distributed to food-insecure groups in Malmö. The other 40% is lovingly upcycled into catered meals and pop-up events.

What?

Rude Food 2018

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 4.0 International License